SAILING THE HIGH SEAS FOR MEMBERS
It’s the beginning of another year and our goal is again 100% renewal. Units did a fantastic job last year! You should be proud of your accomplishments and we are looking forward to you following that trend again for 2022-2023. The membership goal for this year is based on the 2021-2022 membership numbers plus one new member for every Unit in the Department of Virginia. From past experience, we know it is not going to be a walk in the park but the Department has confidence in your ability to overcome any obstacle.
- By the 15th of each month Districts should submit to the Department Membership Chairperson a brief update on how your Units did the previous month. Include pictures in “jpg” format if you have any; more information on the quality of pictures will be included in the Program Action Plan.
- DEPARTMENT UNIT ACHIEVEMENTS:
- All Officers renew by 15 September 2022.
- We’re Underway: 50% of membership goal by 21 October 2022 (Department Fall Conference); based on membership entered into ALAMIS member database by that date.
- The Seas May Be Rough But We’re Moving Along: 75% of membership goal by 7 December 2022 (Pearl Harbor Day); based on membership entered into ALAMIS member database by that date.
- The Carrier Group Is Steaming Ahead: 85% of membership goal by 15 March 2023 (TAL birthday); based on membership entered into ALAMIS member database by that date.
- Families Are Preparing For The Welcome Home: 95% of membership goal by 26 May 2023 (National Poppy Day); based on membership entered into ALAMIS member database by that date.
- Pulling into Port: 100% of membership goal by 4 July 2023 (Independence Day); based on membership entered in ALAMIS member database by that date.
- NATIONAL MEMBER AWARDS:
- 10 Plus 3 in 2023 – Presented to Members who recruit 10 NEW Senior members and 3 NEW Junior members for the 2023 membership year. Must be entered and paid in ALAMIS database by 1 June 2023 and forms received at National by 5 June 2023.
- NATIONAL UNIT AWARDS:
- 100% Unit Award – Units who reach 100% of their 2023 membership goal by 11 November 2022.
- New Unit Award – New Units chartered between 1 September 2022 and 31 July 2023.
- Mid-Year Reports are due to Department by 15 December 2022.
- Year-End Reports are due to Department by 15 April 2023.
Don’t forget to save the date of 22 October 2022 for our Membership Luncheon at the Fall Conference (21-23 October 2022).
The Department of Virginia is a TEAM and we will all work together to reach our goals
Chair: Nalena Klaas
Vice Chair: Rita Feasenmyer
Member: All Zone Vice Presidents
Member: All District Presidents
Resource: Erika Evans
Membership One Page Summary- 2022-2023
10 Plus 3 in 2023 Entry Form (Suspense June 5, 2023)