Responsibilites, Obligations, and Requirements
Celebrating 100 Years with 100%
“Celebrating 100 Years with 100%” to continue the Auxiliary mission for another century.
As you complete each citation requirement, you are one achievement closer to completing your 100th year.
1 Responsibility, Obligation, and Requirements (ROAR) will be comprised of two sections.
a. ROAR Section One will be Required Citations that all Units must fulfill.
1. Mail a check(s) for the following assessments to the Department Secretary/Treasurer, postmarked by December 1st.
- Children & Youth Assessment, based on the previous year’s membership. All funds derived from this assessment will be donated yearly to Patrick Henry Boys and Girls Plantation.
10-50 members $6.00 per Unit
50-100 members $11.00 per Unit
101+ members $16.00 per Unit
- Veterans Rehabilitation Assessment, based on the previous year’s membership. All funds derived from this assessment will be restricted to usage for VA & R.
10-25 members $.90 per member
26-50 members $.80 per member
51-75 members $.70 per member
76-100 members $.60 per member
101-125 members $.50 per member
126+ members $.40 per member
- Entertainment of Veterans (minimum amount of $10.00) for hospitalized veterans. These assessments may be designated for a specific VA Medical Center.
- Mail to the Department Secretary/Treasurer, postmarked by December 1st, a check for 105% of last year’s poppy receipts before expenses. Mail your current year’s poppy order to the Department Poppy Chair, postmarked by February 1st. Units cannot order more than 500 poppies until they have paid the citations for A.1.a (Children and Youth Assessment), A.1.b (Veterans Rehabilitation Assessment), A.1.c (Entertainment of Veterans), A.1.e (Bonding), A.1.f (Building Fund), and A.1.d (105% of Poppy proceeds).
- Mail a check for $8.00 for bonding to the Department Secretary/Treasurer postmarked by December 1st.
- · Mail a check for the Building Fund to the Department Secretary/Treasurer postmarked by March December 1st for seventy-five cents ($.75) per member based on the previous year’s membership.
b. ROAR Second Section requirements must be completed in conjunction with RAR Section One – Required Citations to receive Meritorious Citation.
- Mail/email at least (9) monthly reports to the Department President and the District President by June 30th. Also, mail/email a courtesy copy to your Zone Vice President and retain a copy for the Unit files.
- Mail the Year-End Report form for each of the following Auxiliary programs/activities to the Department Chair, postmarked by April 15th. Identify each report with the Unit Name, Number, District, and Zone. A “NO REPORT” will meet Citation requirements. Required reporting on the committees of Americanism, Legislative, Children & Youth, National Security, Community Service, Leadership, Poppy, Education, Public Relations, Junior Activities, and Veterans Affairs & Rehabilitation.
- Mail to the Department Secretary/Treasurer and your District President a list of the new Unit Officers as soon as elections are held in May.
- Each Unit must be represented at their Annual District Meeting and answer roll call each day of the Department Convention (Friday and Saturday).
NOTE: MAKING 100% OR GOAL MEMBERSHIP IS NOT A ROAR REQUIREMENT.
My committee and I are looking forward to all of the achievements this year!!! If we can be of any assistance to you at any time, please feel free to contact us!
REQUIREMENTS, OBLIGATIONS, AND RESPONSIBILITIES COMMITTEE
REQUIREMENTS, OBLIGATIONS, AND RESPONSIBILITIES PROGRAM
Download: ROAR Summary Sheet
ROAR Citation Report 2019-2020